I’ve been thinking recently, if I was a fresh-faced 18-year-old just out of college with my whole life ahead of me and pondering what to do next, would I go to university? The answer is probably not! Before I explain, I must insert a disclaimer here that this does not mean that I don’t recommendRead More
- Online EducationOnline Education Is Successful By Earning Entire Degrees Online – A Study
- Online EducationE-Communities – The Advanced Phase of Online Education
- Online EducationOnline Education – You Can Have the Best of Both Worlds
- EducationThe Importance of Continuing Education
- CareerIs Career Institute Training Right For You?
- UniversityOnline University Degree: The Trendiest and Simple Way to Acquire the Dream Qualification!
- Kids EducationSpecial Education Home Field Trips – White Water Rafting
- Online EducationReasons to Choose Pursue an Online Education
- Online EducationPros & Cons of Online Education
- CollegeBenefits of a College Education
Several weeks ago, I had the opportunity to sit in on a great meeting at Miles College with three lovely ladies. One was Dean Knight. The meeting took place in her office and we discussed a great project that one of the students wants to see happen on college campuses across the country – startingRead More
So you’ve almost completed your A’ Level or equivalent studies and you’re now looking to go to university. You need to get your UCAS form submitted as soon as possible but you’re just not sure which universities to put down on your form as being ‘preferable’ to you and your needs, desires and aspirations. ChoosingRead More
The real advantage of using mobile apps is that they help in connecting people without much hassle. You might wonder about how something so advanced as a mobile app can help in early education for children. It’s true that kids of this generation are nowhere like us when we were of that age. However, aRead More