It can be frustrating walking beside a man your age with healthy and full hair while you suffer from continuous hair loss making you look older. Hair loss is one of most complained about problems today. It can get really frustrating sometimes. This can adversely affect your self esteem, confidence and personality. It refore becomes necessary to use products that can nourish your hair and prevent hair loss.
1. Using mustard oil with henna leaves is also said to be a good natural hair loss prevention option. In a tin basin, take 250 ml mustard oil and bring it to boiling point. When it starts boiling, add 60 grams of henna leaves until y get burnt in oil. Store oil in a bottle by filtering it and regularly massage your hair with it.
2. Bay essential oils mixed with a few drops of lavender and n blended with soybean oil, almond oil or sesame oil can be vigorously massaged into scalp to stimulate hair growth. Furr, jojoba oil is considered a remedy to promote hair growth as it mimics sebum that is produced on scalp. Aloe Vera has been used since it was discovered to prevent hair loss. Aloe Vera corrects pH levels of scalp and cleans pores, so that any hair loss due to clogged follicles will be reversed.
3. Mayonnaise – This not only works for your foods dressing but it also known as one of most popular hail loss remedies for men. oil and egg yolk in mayonnaise has concentrated moisturizing effect on your hair and scalp. It is best to use solution at night, wherein you just have to place mayonnaise in your hand and smear it on your hair’s roots. You can leave mayonnaise on your hair overnight, though you can rinse it off after a few hours.
4. When lime seeds and black pepper are ground in equal proportions, paste obtained can be readily used as a hair tonic. You must apply tonic on your scalp regularly. You must n leave tonic on your scalp for about 10-15 minutes, after which you can rinse it off with water and a bit of shampoo. You must take care that paste does not reach anywhere in and around your eyes.
5. Applying coconut milk to hair is also said to be one of best ways of preventing hair loss. Take some coconut milk in a bowl and apply it on your hair by gently massaging your scalp with fingers.
6. Henna has long provided excellent conditioning benefits for hair when applied as a paste to scalp. Hair can be made shinier and softer and ingredients used to mix paste–such as yogurt, lemon juice, coconut or olive oil–provide moisture and nourishment to scalp. Create a paste with one of aforementioned ingredients along with henna, n allow paste to remain on hair for 45 minutes to an hour. Impurities and waste drawn out of scalp can allow dormant hair follicles to start growing again.
7. Oil Essences – To make ir hair healthy, shiny, and smooth Greeks have utilized olive oil. y’ve also used it to massage ir scalp. Olive oil contains antiseptic that cleans out scalp as well as encourage uninterrupted growth of hair. You can incorporate lemon grass and rosemary for best results.
8. You can also make use of coconut milk to promote hair growth. Just apply milk on your scalp and tie a towel or some cloth around your hair to prevent loss of milk from your hair. After keeping it for about half an hour, you should rinse off coconut oil from your hair with water and shampoo.