Paleo diet recipes I dug up from an internet archive not too long ago were dreadfully lame! I made a couple of those recipes and y were so flavorless, I don’t think any modern caveman would lap m up.
Okay! Maybe some would, but let’s get something straight.
Even though modern Paleolithic diet is not renowned for its tasty offerings, that doesn’t mean we can’t dish up some mouth-watering Paleo cuisines!
See, recently I found a bunch of Paleolithic cookbooks. Paleo diet recipes presented in those books seemed gastronomically satisfying. Actually, y are hundreds of recipes in those books. I’ve only tried about 14 so far and y all tasted good!
I’m so drunk with joy because prior to discovering those cookbooks, my interest in this healthy diet had waned considerably no thanks to lack of quality Paleo meal recipes online.
In fact, I feel extremely delighted right now, thus I wish to share a BRUTALLY delicious Paleo recipe which I obtained from one of cookbooks.
And at end of this recipe, I’ll tell you where to get those cookbooks if you’re interested.
Now, enjoy this recipe!
Mince Lamb Kebabs Top with Paleo-Friendly Satay Gravy
Lamb Kebab Ingredients:
500 grams mince lamb
1 Tablespoon olive oil
1 Teaspoons chili flakes
2 Teaspoons curry powder
1 Grated white onion
3 finely grated garlic cloves
Satay Gravy Ingredients:
1 Very grated white onion
2 Grated garlic cloves
1 Tablespoon oil
1) Grill pre-heat to medium
2) Combine kebab ingredients in a bowl and mix m well.
3) Mould mixture into individual sausage shape. Skewer each one and put on preheated grill until fully cooked.
1) Fry garlic, onion and oil on a skillet. Use low heat and fry until y turn slightly browned.
2) Throw in remaining ingredients and keep stirring until mixture thickens.
3) Remove from stove and add some chili flakes.
re! Paleo diet recipes can be tasty too provided you have right cooking resources.